Retired Cryptocloud forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
delay
Latest topics
» time to move to our new home
Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 am by wearehidden

Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

» LA Server performing better lately
Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm by Apococrypto

» ubuntu 12.04 openvpn timeout
Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» The knowledge base for canceling an account is outdated (please cancel my account)
Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum
Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Crytpo Cloud password authentication issue problem again
Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:59 pm by Pattern_Juggled

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
50gi

Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server Empty
PostSubject: Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server   Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:36 pm

I am running mac and thunderbird as email client. With tunnelblick set up to West Coast USA server, thunderbird "times out" trying to login into my email server. When I change to East Coast USA server, no problems.

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down
thesaint707

PostSubject: t-bird and la   Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:38 pm

we are looking into the issue, possibly its a port setting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cryptocloud.com
50gi

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server   Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:55 am

As of today, and continuously since I first posted, west coast server refuses to work with Thunderbird. Sort of a big deal when I can't fetch/send mail through a server.
Back to top Go down
drfrag

drfrag

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server   Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:03 am

I believe this is due to no port forwarding on US West. I use IMAP (port 143) and have not been able to use e-mail (Thunderbird on PC) since they removed port forwarding. I usually connect to US East UDP as a result.

DF
Back to top Go down
rhyslover

PostSubject: All U.S. servers down?   Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:44 pm

I can't connect through any of the US servers lately, East or West, UDP or TCP... only through the Netherlands which is slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server   Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderbird Won't Connect to West USA Server
Page 1 of 1