Retired Cryptocloud forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
delay
Latest topics
» time to move to our new home
Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 am by wearehidden

Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

» LA Server performing better lately
Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm by Apococrypto

» ubuntu 12.04 openvpn timeout
Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» The knowledge base for canceling an account is outdated (please cancel my account)
Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum
Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Crytpo Cloud password authentication issue problem again
Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:59 pm by Pattern_Juggled

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pattern_Juggled
Admin
Pattern_Juggled

Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum Empty
PostSubject: Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum   Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Ok folks, at long last the new Cryptocloud discussion forums are available for pre-beta testing and tweaking. The direct URL for these permanent new forums will be forum.cryptocloud.com - although that won't be mapped until the formal launch in a couple of weeks. For now, you can access the new place via this numeric IP link (which is: http://209.140.27.220 ).

Yes, it's been a long time coming. The welcome thread is up and running, and has a bit more information about the upcoming migration process.

There's been quite a bit of frustration around here in recent weeks. I'm with you on that. Let's get moved over to our new home, and get things back up and running as they have in years past. No hype, no bullshit - just solid, reliable, no-compromise service. The rest is merely a distraction.

I am spearheading the migration process myself, along with our tech crew. We're doing our best to scrape the content from this forum and populate the permanent one with it - but I cannot guarantee that will be comprehensively successful. Worst-case, we will be manually migrating threads one by one. If you re-create your registered account at the new place, via this link, it'll really speed the process.

Time to once again do big things, rendeer

- PT_JD

Back to top Go down
http://2600.com

Pre-beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum
Page 1 of 1