Retired Cryptocloud forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
delay
Latest topics
» time to move to our new home
delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 am by wearehidden

delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

» LA Server performing better lately
delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm by Apococrypto

» ubuntu 12.04 openvpn timeout
delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» The knowledge base for canceling an account is outdated (please cancel my account)
delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum
delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Crytpo Cloud password authentication issue problem again
delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:59 pm by Pattern_Juggled

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
privangle

privangle

delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? Empty
PostSubject: What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?   delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Hello,

I send a support ticket [SUPPORT #XXO-262-13414] the 28 November and I'm still waiting for an answer. What is the usual delay to get an answer ?

Furthermore my ticket account doesn't know me any more. "Invalid email or password".

I know that you want us to write to your support-email, but when even the tickets are not answered, I don't know what to do else as to write here.

Regards
privangle
Back to top Go down
BHQ1

PostSubject: Re: What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?   delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Most likely, you will not be getting an answer to your support ticket...so don't wait around for one. I submitted a ticket 3 weeks ago..and no answer. Not only that, but their servers are no longer reliable and the billing area on the website no longer works. It basically seems like to me that the Cryptocloud operation has been abandoned for whatever reason. I'm searching for a new option.
Back to top Go down
privangle

privangle

PostSubject: Re: What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?   delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Disappoining situation. I see at least one of the admins rather actif on twitter. At least Cryptocloud could have the courage and inform their customers of what is going on.

In the case of having an idea of what's a good alternative to CC, could you tell me, pm or here, as you prefer?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?   delay - What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?
Page 1 of 1