Retired Cryptocloud forum
Retired Cryptocloud forum

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
privangle

PostSubject: What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?   Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Hello,

I send a support ticket [SUPPORT #XXO-262-13414] the 28 November and I'm still waiting for an answer. What is the usual delay to get an answer ?

Furthermore my ticket account doesn't know me any more. "Invalid email or password".

I know that you want us to write to your support-email, but when even the tickets are not answered, I don't know what to do else as to write here.

Regards
privangle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BHQ1

PostSubject: Re: What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?   Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Most likely, you will not be getting an answer to your support ticket...so don't wait around for one. I submitted a ticket 3 weeks ago..and no answer. Not only that, but their servers are no longer reliable and the billing area on the website no longer works. It basically seems like to me that the Cryptocloud operation has been abandoned for whatever reason. I'm searching for a new option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
privangle

PostSubject: Re: What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?   Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Disappoining situation. I see at least one of the admins rather actif on twitter. At least Cryptocloud could have the courage and inform their customers of what is going on.

In the case of having an idea of what's a good alternative to CC, could you tell me, pm or here, as you prefer?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?   

Back to top Go down

What is the delay to get an answer to a support ticket ?
Page 1 of 1