Retired Cryptocloud forum
Retired Cryptocloud forum

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
starbuck

PostSubject: Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?    Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 am

I'm unable to even log in on the support page to check my unanswered open ticket status for some inexplicable reason. I've used an email password reset link 3 times and still the page returns "Invalid Username or Password".
I am not attempting to do this through a CryptoCloud connection either; to be clear.

I have to ask you straight up: Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad? Seriously... for all the world it feels like this is unsupported freeware. As if the 'CryptoCloud team' could easily be a bogus company of someone's make-believe.

In case, in some sort of Aspergers-fog you don't see it, please accept some perspective:
- The 'knowledgebase' is a mockery of the name by any standard, anywhere for a premium, monthly subscription service.
- 'Live Support chat' is consistently dead [Offline].
- Customers with critical connection issues are not responded to.
- The 'Official Cryptocloud blog' hasn't been written to in 2 months and in total comprises 2 service apology/excuse posts and 1 article in 4 months.
- Similarly your Twitter and Facebook accounts appear to have been inactive for around 2 months.
- Probably most saddening: the CryptoCloud forum, which ought to be a hive of eminent discussion and relevance is a ghost-board of inactivity and inattention absent of even a single techsupport contribution by a CryptoCloud rep now for a month. Infact, it makes pretty dire reading with a litany of unacknowledged customer posts and damning comments about the (abject lack of) service. Way back on October 24th a user writes "Come on guys its been almost a month now!! No replies to tickets, PMs, forum entries. Absolutely no good and unacceptable!", and the topic remains without any official comment yet another month later.

"Cryptocloud is a service brought to you by the Cryptocloud team... The Cryptocloud team is available 24/7/365. However, as we are in almost every continent and across many time zones, email is the preferred method of communication. We’re disciplined about returning emails quickly." — that's how you market yourselves (https://www.cryptocloud.com/contact.html).

I very much hope this finds you well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jack456

PostSubject: Re: Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?    Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:57 pm

i agree. cryptocloud has been this way ever since the company co-founder's unfortunate run-in with the law a couple of years ago. the remaining admin checks up on the forum once in a blue moon, but most of the time the support staff are MIA. it sucks, but i guess they're short-staffed and/or preoccupied with other shit most of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?
Page 1 of 1