Retired Cryptocloud forum
Retired Cryptocloud forum

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
starbuck

Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?  Empty
PostSubject: Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?    Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 am

I'm unable to even log in on the support page to check my unanswered open ticket status for some inexplicable reason. I've used an email password reset link 3 times and still the page returns "Invalid Username or Password".
I am not attempting to do this through a CryptoCloud connection either; to be clear.

I have to ask you straight up: Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad? Seriously... for all the world it feels like this is unsupported freeware. As if the 'CryptoCloud team' could easily be a bogus company of someone's make-believe.

In case, in some sort of Aspergers-fog you don't see it, please accept some perspective:
- The 'knowledgebase' is a mockery of the name by any standard, anywhere for a premium, monthly subscription service.
- 'Live Support chat' is consistently dead [Offline].
- Customers with critical connection issues are not responded to.
- The 'Official Cryptocloud blog' hasn't been written to in 2 months and in total comprises 2 service apology/excuse posts and 1 article in 4 months.
- Similarly your Twitter and Facebook accounts appear to have been inactive for around 2 months.
- Probably most saddening: the CryptoCloud forum, which ought to be a hive of eminent discussion and relevance is a ghost-board of inactivity and inattention absent of even a single techsupport contribution by a CryptoCloud rep now for a month. Infact, it makes pretty dire reading with a litany of unacknowledged customer posts and damning comments about the (abject lack of) service. Way back on October 24th a user writes "Come on guys its been almost a month now!! No replies to tickets, PMs, forum entries. Absolutely no good and unacceptable!", and the topic remains without any official comment yet another month later.

"Cryptocloud is a service brought to you by the Cryptocloud team... The Cryptocloud team is available 24/7/365. However, as we are in almost every continent and across many time zones, email is the preferred method of communication. We’re disciplined about returning emails quickly." — that's how you market yourselves (https://www.cryptocloud.com/contact.html).

I very much hope this finds you well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jack456

Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?    Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:57 pm

i agree. cryptocloud has been this way ever since the company co-founder's unfortunate run-in with the law a couple of years ago. the remaining admin checks up on the forum once in a blue moon, but most of the time the support staff are MIA. it sucks, but i guess they're short-staffed and/or preoccupied with other shit most of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Why is Cryptocloud's support so freakishly bad?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retired Cryptocloud forum :: Cryptocloud.org :: Rants and Raves-
Jump to: