Retired Cryptocloud forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
delay
Latest topics
» time to move to our new home
Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 am by wearehidden

Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

» LA Server performing better lately
Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm by Apococrypto

» ubuntu 12.04 openvpn timeout
Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» The knowledge base for canceling an account is outdated (please cancel my account)
Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum
Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Crytpo Cloud password authentication issue problem again
Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:59 pm by Pattern_Juggled

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frustrated123

Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P Empty
PostSubject: Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P   Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:56 pm

For about the last week, every time I engage Cryptocloud and start a torrent, the client repeatedly drops, reengages, drops again, etc.... If I stop torrenting and engage in normal web traffic, this does not happen. I was using utorrent and have since switched to Vuze for the easier IP Binding capabilities to make sure the torrents stop when the VPN is not active.

I have tried switching the Cryptocloud server as well, I have tried both the NL server and the NC one, both with similar results.

Is this a sufficient precaution to keep my information from being leaked? Has anyone else seen similar behavior in the last week or so? Any recommendations?

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
anon235

PostSubject: Re: Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P   Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 am

I am having the exact same problem using the servers in Netherlands.

In addition I am getting an error while trying to log in since yesterday (Formatting error occured during parse) and I can't even login into your website in order to change servers.
Spoiler:

This is unacceptable and I consider moving to a more reliable VPN provider after being a customer for 3 years.
Back to top Go down
fatco1365

PostSubject: Re: Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P   Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Same problem trying to connect to the servers in the Netherlands :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P   Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P Empty

Back to top Go down

Cryptocloud dropping repeatedly during P2P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retired Cryptocloud forum :: Cryptocloud.org :: General Discussion-
Jump to: