Retired Cryptocloud forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
delay
Latest topics
» time to move to our new home
Cant get customer service to respond EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 am by wearehidden

Cant get customer service to respond EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

Cant get customer service to respond EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

» LA Server performing better lately
Cant get customer service to respond EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm by Apococrypto

» ubuntu 12.04 openvpn timeout
Cant get customer service to respond EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» The knowledge base for canceling an account is outdated (please cancel my account)
Cant get customer service to respond EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum
Cant get customer service to respond EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Crytpo Cloud password authentication issue problem again
Cant get customer service to respond EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:59 pm by Pattern_Juggled

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cant get customer service to respond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skippy

Cant get customer service to respond Empty
PostSubject: Cant get customer service to respond   Cant get customer service to respond EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:19 am

Hello,

I signed up for cryptocloud on thursday night. I was not able to get connected via tunnelblick on osx 10.8 I put in a support ticket but several hours later no response so I had to go with another provider. I have since tried to cancel my account but no one is replying to my tickets, emails, or phone call to the tollfree number. Can you assist? I just want to cancel my account and get a refund. The info is as follows:

Username: g2zirfo4ddrbis2q
Original request Cancelation: Friday, August 24, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Followup ticket #: GGQ-503-13612
Followup to that #: QTS-539-87134
And followup to that #: ASV-173-14087

I followed the knowledge base support steps to cancel the account and that is when I received the initial email about cancellation on Friday at 4:35pm.

If there is something I am not doing correctly please let me know as I think I have done every possible way to get my account canceled and it is still active with no one replying to me.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
thesaint707

PostSubject: apologies skippy   Cant get customer service to respond EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:48 am

I will check with the staff and see why you are not able to log on. We will try and get it fixed for you and give you the month on us. PM me for details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cryptocloud.com
skippy

PostSubject: Re: Cant get customer service to respond   Cant get customer service to respond EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:55 am

Thanks saint but that will do me no good since I already went with another provider, I just need my account canceled and refund processed. I have pm'ed you the information as well.

~skippy
Back to top Go down
skippy

PostSubject: Re: Cant get customer service to respond   Cant get customer service to respond EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 am

Well another day has past and still no resolution to this. Cant I just get my account closed and a refund processed?? It shouldn't be this difficult.
Back to top Go down
thesaint707

PostSubject: apologies skippy   Cant get customer service to respond EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 pm

The refund was previously processed, please make sure you cancel your recurring payment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cryptocloud.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant get customer service to respond   Cant get customer service to respond Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant get customer service to respond
Page 1 of 1