Retired Cryptocloud forum
Retired Cryptocloud forum

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Forum upgrade coming..?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pattern_Juggled
Admin

PostSubject: Forum upgrade coming..?   Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:40 am

There's word rumbing around via back-channels that a major forum upgrade might be in the works. As I understand it, this will involve migrating the existing forum to a proper, standalone home at a censorship-hardened hosting facility. No idea what the timing of such a move is, and as usual I'm not an official voice so take some salt and toss it over your shoulder just for good measure, eh?

Still and all, it's fair to say that yours truly has been encouraging this sort of thing - no sense in being coy about that. Proactively deploying "hardening" techniques to ensure that power-mad censors aren't able to shut down conversations that strike at the core of the police state's hegemony is something I've been personally championing for many years. Whether my advocacy has played any role in any future migration decsions or not is one of those questions I leave it to the reader to resolve on her own terms.

That's about it for now. Hopefully the crew inside the mothership isn't unhappy at this kind of pre-move announcement - I doubt they will be. To me it's damned good news (if it happens, of course) and I couldn't help but share.

Cheers,

Pt_Jd
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://2600.com

Forum upgrade coming..?
Page 1 of 1