Retired Cryptocloud forum
Retired Cryptocloud forum

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Rejoined Cryptocloud today from Encrypta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K2ray

PostSubject: Rejoined Cryptocloud today from Encrypta   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi,
Would like to know why haven't received a confirmation email that password and username are ok to sign back into Cryptocloud's VPN service (currently not working). Was I suppose to start a new account rather than use old dormant one (which btw shows I have many unpaid invoices eventhough I was supposedly transferred to Encrypta late last year). Please some get back to me ASAP. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pattern_Juggled
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rejoined Cryptocloud today from Encrypta   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 pm

K2ray wrote:
Would like to know why haven't received a confirmation email that password and username are ok to sign back into Cryptocloud's VPN service (currently not working). Was I suppose to start a new account rather than use old dormant one (which btw shows I have many unpaid invoices eventhough I was supposedly transferred to Encrypta late last year). Please some get back to me ASAP. Thank you.

I've been wondering about the Encryptica/Cryptocloud relationship myself so I threw a question over the transom to see what comes back. I'm told there's some work being done behind the scenes (thus far) to synchronize things better... which makes sense to me. Nothing official announced as-yet, but I get the sense there will be in the near future.

In the meantime, have you put a ticket in to the Cryptocloud helpdesk? I'd suggest you do that as they seem to be quite good about getting to those quickly. If that doesn't work, PM me here & I'll make sure you get connected with someone who can make things right.

Nobody likes to have a hassle right after signing up - let's see if we can't get this cleared up and ensure it's no hassle for other folks in the future.

Pt_Jd

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://2600.com
K2ray

PostSubject: Re: Rejoined Cryptocloud today from Encrypta   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:31 am

Everything working well now Very Happy . I realized I had the Encrypta OpenVPN software & servers and not Cryptocloud's. Would still have appreciated some feedback from Crypto though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thesaint707

PostSubject: K2   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 am

Apologies for the mistake. I have had our guys working overtime and have been trying to fill in everywhere else alone; I take sole responsibility for every dropped ball. We have some exciting things to roll out including more servers, upgraded capacity and new payment options- to name a few that you can see as well as more internal privacy enhancements that you cannot. When we shut down signups and all but paypal for payments our team discovered about a hundred cool new things to do and we have been trying to get them all done in short order but as with everything else when you tweak one thing, something else goes awry. I am not trying to justify any of our shortcomings only trying to shed light on the process. Funny thing, I should never have gotten into a tech business as I am too time oriented and that seems to be a no no with this project.

Thank you for your patience and we will reward you with the best service available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cryptocloud.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejoined Cryptocloud today from Encrypta   

Back to top Go down

Rejoined Cryptocloud today from Encrypta
Page 1 of 1