Retired Cryptocloud forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum moved to permanent home at cryptocloud.org!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
delay
Latest topics
» time to move to our new home
Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 am by wearehidden

Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am by wearehidden

» LA Server performing better lately
Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm by Apococrypto

» ubuntu 12.04 openvpn timeout
Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» The knowledge base for canceling an account is outdated (please cancel my account)
Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Beta announcement of new Cryptocloud forum
Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Pattern_Juggled

» Crytpo Cloud password authentication issue problem again
Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:59 pm by Pattern_Juggled

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
will266

Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} Empty
PostSubject: Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED}   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:28 pm

New, actually a returning user, who signed up and paid yesterday. Had issues with the payment piece, so ended up with one-year paid invoice, but it created two additional "unpaid" invoices. Downloaded 64 bit windows version, as well as PPTP on my iPad. Getting user authentication error, although I confirmed username and password. Submitted urgent ticket over 24 hours ago. No response.

I spent $179 for a one year "you are up and running in 2 minutes" service, yet I can't even get a response to what is likely a simple ticket.

I work in IT, so is not a newbie issue. I have had Cryptocloud in the past, was ported to Encryptica, and now back, so come on guys, a little help here!
Back to top Go down
revint

PostSubject: Re: Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED}   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 pm

you joined when there in the middle of updating there entire network with newer and better servers. so it's kinda flaky right now, but it should be up and running in the not to distant future. they where also updating there billing software, so you will need to make a ticket to pay right now. they my be a bit behind on that though since there so busy.
Back to top Go down
will266

PostSubject: Still frustrated...   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 am

Just not getting a warm fuzzy. I was a Cryptocloud customer a year or so ago. They tranistioned me to Encryptica because I use PayPal.

Encryptica suddenly stopped working a couple of days ago, and a call to their toll free number that hey did not know what Encryptica was.

So I came back to Cryptocloud, tried to sign up and pay for a year. Two unsuccesful attepts using Credit Card and Amazon Pay, then finally paid for a year usingg PayPal (ironically).

Yet my user id and password are "not authorized", and my support ticket is unanswered.

Any thoughts on how to get their attention? Or my money back?
Back to top Go down
will266

PostSubject: Please provide feedback on Urgent Support tickets!!   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 am

PXL-483-12156

Paid for 1 year Monday, no access. Sent en email a little while ago. How about an answer!
Back to top Go down
Pattern_Juggled
Admin
Pattern_Juggled

PostSubject: Re: Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED}   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:28 pm

will266 wrote:
Any thoughts on how to get their attention? Or my money back?

For what it's worth, I've raised your issue directly with senior members of their management team. Best I can do at this point in time... but I expect it'll be enough to get the ball rolling. If you don't get properly resolved, don't hesitate to PM me & I'll keep on 'em.

There's quite a bit of upgrading and consolidating happening behind the scenes (we've all seen evidence of that, good and bad); that's what I'm told anyhow. Whilst that's no excuse for dropped balls... sometimes that happens, eh? Let's see if they can get you squared away timely - that's the goal.

Tally ho,

Pt_Jd
Back to top Go down
http://2600.com
will266

PostSubject: Re: Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED}   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Thanks for the encouraging words and actions. I did send an email to the support@ yada yada and got a canned responder, then an actual email.

I will try to be patient, but in this world of instant grtification, we all tend to get spoiled!
Back to top Go down
Pattern_Juggled
Admin
Pattern_Juggled

PostSubject: Re: Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED}   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:56 pm

will266 wrote:
I will try to be patient, but in this world of instant grtification, we all tend to get spoiled!

Understandably so. If there's any further snags, raise the red flag again & we'll get it sorted, mate.

Pt_Jd
Back to top Go down
http://2600.com
will266

PostSubject: Still nothing   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Ok,

I have two open helpdesk items - one from 8/6 that I submitted via the Support link, and one they created on 8/8 as a response to my email. Still absolutely no response.

Please escalate this using your relationship with the powers that be, or I will pursue a refund via paypal.

I am not sure how this has fallen through the cracks.
Back to top Go down
thesaint707

PostSubject: will   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 am

Hey will I responded to a couple of your tickets and found an old account. What is the user id your using and what day did you pay? I will get you started asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cryptocloud.com
will266

PostSubject: Awesome!   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 am

user id: will266 (bill.garvey@dom.com)

Paid on 8/6/2012 via paypal after two unsuccessful attempts to pay via Credit/Debit card - hence a lot of invoices.

Can provide paypal invoice number if needed, although I think is in one of my tickets. Paid $179.95 for full year.
Back to top Go down
will266

PostSubject: More info   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:06 am

My support tickets are under bill.garvey@dom.com (is what I use to log on to cryptocloud/kayako)

Tickets are PXL-483-12156 opened on 8/6 by me, and ZLG-496-91544 opened by someone on your end as a response to my email to support@cryptocloud.com.

I really appreciate anything you can do to get me up quickly - I was a former client who was transitioned to Encryptica, then suddenly my service with them stopped functioning. A call to their support number got me to a person who had no idea what I was talking about (maybe a call center).

If you can extend my service by the 2 weeks I have lost, that would alos be appreciated!

thanks,

Bill
Back to top Go down
thesaint707

PostSubject: Done   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:06 am

Bill-

I believe I have sorted it, try logging in and get back to me. Apologies for the mistake. I have had our guys working overtime and have been trying to fill in everywhere else alone; I take sole responsibility for every dropped ball. We have some exciting things to roll out including more servers, upgraded capacity and new payment options- to name a few that you can see as well as more internal privacy enhancements that you cannot. When we shut down signups and all but paypal for payments our team discovered about a hundred cool new things to do and we have been trying to get them all done in short order but as with everything else when you tweak one thing, something else goes awry. I am not trying to justify any of our shortcomings only trying to shed light on the process. Funny thing, I should never have gotten into a tech business as I am too time oriented and that seems to be a no no with this project.

Thank you for your patience and we will reward you with the best service available.
Back to top Go down
will266

PostSubject: Closer...   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 am

I see my invoice situation is cleared up and I see I now have s single service associated to my account, but still receive authentication failure both through the desktop, and using VPN on my iPhone.

I am using will266, and the password that works when I choose log in at cryptocloud.com.

Am I doing something incorrectly?

I also work in IT, and truly appreciate your efforts, and the behind the scenes info.
Back to top Go down
thesaint707

PostSubject: try this   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Log into the customer center and specify a server and make sure your user id is all lowercase. If that doesn't work please send me a connection log to look at. You know its a user id rather than email to log in like ency.
Back to top Go down
will266

PostSubject: sent pm with log   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:58 pm

couldnt find a way to attach file, so I pm'd the log as plain text...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED}   Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgent support ticket: need reply asap! {UPDATED}
Page 1 of 1